Four to seventeen, inclusive - grew up too fast.
If you're NOT on dialup, click the image for a dashed exciting 4-meg morphed animation of the whole thing. There are seventy images taken over thirteen years and morphed into a few seconds. It's been lost for nearly 10 years. Found it loitering on one of my old 540 meg Barracudas.
Monday, July 14
Kaz.
Stashed under: Backslides
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
oh man that morphing thing is amazing.
She gets lovelier without changing a bit - that is so weird.
I'm with ann o'dyne - she is just so beautiful. Her eyes stay the same and they are so like the eyes of our two daughters - the colour but not that so much its the look...mine seemed to go from babies to 30 in a blur - just the same. She looks well loved
Hello, you two :o)
I think I may've given myself a proverbial smack up the backside of my head with this one -- the tribe have taken to leaving orderly piles of bloody family snaps all over my workshop . . . can't understand what that's about. The originals were larger, hi-rez AVIs but all I could find are the cut-down Gifs.
Kaz is our youngest, about the same dimensions as Kylie Minogue, and even feistier than her mum. Her Beau (like her brother) is a stonemason, gentle giant, helpless before her "Thumb of Steel".
I'm tough on her because she can't climb trees.
Thanks for stopping by . . .
Er, actually she's a warm-hearted, generous and affectionate young woman with all the patience necessary to put up with even my hairy grumposity.
And she can, apparently, climb trees . . .
and looks smart enough to never fall for that Buddhist crap - they (buddhists)reckon women have smaller brains fer chrissakes. fuk 'em.
Harf.
Buddhist blokes don't hang out with the aliens, much - I think they meant women must have smaller wangs.
Oh the internet!! That's amazing.
Oh, the sarcasm!!
Shaun, you still stringing your ax upside-down?
Lots of hugs from the usual suspects, mate. The tribe has sprouted two new Bands and are getting really bored with my Barbeque advice.
P.S. Come up some time or I'll send Kaz after you.
Shaun Prescott said... No! No sarcasm from me. It's just that after a week stalking relatives and old girlfriends on Google Street View I was still surprised that I had the capacity to be surprised (xxxxxxx by the way didn't get a look in by Google, while the streets of Manildra can be explored in some detail)
Will try and make a trip soon. I can't tell whether your Barbeque reference was in reference to my last blog post or just went over my head.
By the way, I reopened lonelypage.blogspot.com to the public eye with some updates. cardboardplacard remains as always.
love to all!
13.8.08
Doesn't seem to run anymore i only get the image no morph ???
Old Ms dos program windows has done what it's famous for and shot it down
Post a Comment