.
Bill Leak, The Australian
For me this is closer to the bone than you might have imagined (though probably suspected). Trust me, I have no spleen to vent.
Peace.
.
.
.
Bill Leak, The Australian
For me this is closer to the bone than you might have imagined (though probably suspected). Trust me, I have no spleen to vent.
Stashed under: Banging or Whimpering?
4 comments:
Jeepers, ya mean there are are other idiots still alive in Julian calendar 2009?(was going to write "year of our lord", but thought the irony might slip past). On the other hand, anyone who reads bleak would probably get it. Nice t' see ya still alive .. heh.
Hiya Davo,
Good to have you back. All the other cracks around about are getting a bit frayed.
Cheers.
"trust me, I have no spleen to vent"
sorry, but I laughed.
seatbelts get the spleen,
every time.
peace and love
Brownie . . .
and friend
Post a Comment