Rudd, you limp-wristed fuck. . .
If you drop the "Economy" and millions of Australians become destitute the blame will not be yours. Those of us who recognize the real dangers of capitalism are few and, invariably, poor. We know you're just another spruiker for the democratic majority.
If, however, you legislate to benefit the greenhouse polluters and, in doing so, destroy the "Environment", then, when the inevitable slaughter begins, all the Human Rights legislation in the world won't protect you from our retribution. Our memories are long, your time is short.
Monday, December 15
Mr. Five Percent
Stashed under: Rudd
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
aww man ... let em do what they like, and just BE READY for coping with it.
I'm just practicing my harmonica licks for when aI have to sit on the corner with an upturned hat on the ground.
I'm on The Susso now,
I can't afford a cow.
I live in a tent,
I pay no rent.
I'm on The Susso now.
Yeah, I know, but it wouldn't be the same if I couldn't shake my Fluffy Stick at the bastards now and then. My harp gets furballs.
Have a good year, Brownie.
you got ur wish dad hes out and crying like a little girl
Post a Comment